I think I recognize the bug that you're talking about, and I'm fairly
certain it was fixed in 1.1.3a. Let us know once you've had an opportunity
to verify this.

--John

On 5/30/07, Luc Pestille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Karl - I'm using 1.1.2 (from the front page of jQuery.com) - I'll try
1.1.3a tomorrow and see if it fixes things (although I've reverted to
".classname .classname" as a selector in the meantime to appease the IE
gods.

I think I might have confused the issue with my initial ".classname #id"
selector, it was merely to highlight the "#id" as the second in a string,
"#id #id2" gives the same error - and yes, there is a reason to double-dip
with ids, I need the specificity.

Brandon - it's not a question of HTML validity - the error shows up even
with the most basic of HTML page. It might be a moot point though, 1.1.13amight
have already fixed it...

Thanks all.

*Luc Pestille*
Web Designer