Ok i see i'm missing json knowledge. Thanks anyway.

Phil

Emil Ivanov wrote:
Hi,

Actually, it very simple:
Flickr gives you something like this:
jsonFlickrApi({
        "stat": "ok",
        "blogs": {
                "blog": [
                        {
                                "id"          : "73",
                                "name"                : "Bloxus test",
                                "needspassword"       : "0",
                                "url"         : "http://remote.bloxus.com/";
                        },
                        {
                                "id"          : "74",
                                "name"                : "Manila Test",
                                "needspassword"       : "1",
                                "url"         :
"http://flickrtest1.userland.com/";
                        }
                ]
all you need to do is define the jsonFlickrApi function. For example:
function jsonFlickrApi(data) {
 return data;
}

After you eval the response you'll have this function called and it
will give you the data.
(Note: I haven't tested this, so it might contain errors, but you can
see the point).

Regards,
Emil Ivanov

Then you can just use $.get and have the