Hi rob

It seems to me that children() does not accept a params separated with a
comma
would that make sense ?

On 5/31/07, Rob Desbois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Olivier,

The .siblings() function excludes the elements selected, e.g.:
   $("#myId").siblings();
will select all siblings of the element with ID "myId", and will exclude
that element from the results.

--rob