>Hello!
>
>First thing: I'm starting in jquery and my english is poor. :P
>
>I'm using Django + jquery autocomplete mod (http://www.pengoworks.com/
>workshop/jquery/autocomplete.htm) and it's working fine, but one thing
>doesn't works: the hidden value.
>For example, my string is "Tulio|123\n" where "Tulio" is the displayed
>information and "123" is (or not?) the hidden information.
>I only catch the information "Tulio" and I'm trying to catch the
>hidden information ("123") whithout success.
>Can You help me about this?

You need to specifically write code to copy. If you look at the example at:

http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/jquery/autocomplete.htm

you'll see that it binds 2 functions to the autocomplete plug-in which are
used for detecting the hidden value:

function findValue(li) {
        if( li == null ) return alert("No match!");

        // if coming from an AJAX call, let's use the CityId as the value
        if( !!li.extra ) var sValue = li.extra[0];

        // otherwise, let's just display the value in the text box
        else var sValue = li.selectValue;

        alert("The value you selected was: " + sValue);
}

function selectItem(li) {
        findValue(li);
}

You can use those functions are blueprint for your code (just replace the
alert() in the findValue() with the code to update your hidden form field.)

Also, you need to remember to bind this functions to the onSelectItem and
onFindValue callbacks.

-Dan