When I expand my quiz to 250 questions, the jQuery scripts are timing
out.  This happened once before and I was able to diagnose the problem
to a selector which wasn't precise.  It was installing event handlers
on many elements, not the few necessary elements.

So here I am again, same symptom.  I wanted to ask the community what
methods are available (recommended) for tracking down problems like
this in jQuery using Firebug (I guess).  Are there other monitoring
products?

By the way, the code that times out is this:

function toggleAllDetails (obj) {
        if($(obj).attr('checked')) { // Hide the correct answers?
                $('ol li div.quizsubheader').hide('fast');
        } else {
                $('ol li div.quizsubheader').show('fast');
        };
};

The user clicks a checkbox, and a div is hidden in 250 quiz
questions.  Something doesn't seem right.  It shouldn't time out doing
this.

Sam