I'm trying to add get a parameter with the id of the hidden input.
something like this:
=====
function findValue(li, hidden_id) { //add the "hidden_id" parameter
        if( li == null ) return alert("No match!");
        // if coming from an AJAX call, let's use the id as the value
        if( !!li.extra ) var sValue = li.extra[0];
        // otherwise, let's just display the value in the text box
        else var sValue = li.selectValue;
        alert("The value you selected was: " + sValue);
        $("#"+hidden_id).value = sValue; //set the value of the hidden
id
}
=====
I don't know if is this the best way to do it :P
thank you.