I'm trying to build a horizontal slider using the jQuery interface
plugin.  When I click on the slider's indicator, the indicator jumps
well to the right of the mouse cursor.  This behavior manifests with
Firefox 2.0.0.4 / Windows; everything works correctly with IE 6.

The slider has a single indicator.  The slider's HTML elements are
nested inside several levels of <div> elements.

The slider is inside a div with CSS position:relative.  The slider has
position:relative, and the indicator  has position:absolute.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please let me know if you need
additional information.