On May 30, 9:54 pm, "Matt Stith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Search up 'Famfamfam', that site has an icon set called 'Silk' thats
> available for free, that has tons of icons, for pretty much anything you can
> imagine. Also you might wanna check out IconBuffet.com (if you sign up, let
> me know your screenname, ill send you a couple sets)

I use the 'silk' icons for several sites. Unfortunately they use alpha
transparency so don't look right in IE6, with resorting to a hack
(either via CSS or pngfix: http://www.khurshid.com/jquery/iepnghack/).
I've tried converting them to GIF, but they don't come out well (using
the free tools I know of). Anyone know of any free tools that convert
the transparency in PNGs to use binary transparency (or convert to a
decent GIF)?