I'm looking for a link to a site that was mentioned here a month or so ago....it had a modified lightbox and had gallery thumbnails inside an accordion-like layout, with text content that I think was about the history of something (a place, a museum, ???). The user would read the first pane of the accordion, click some thumbnails to open the modified lightbox, then go on to the next pane of the accordion and do the same kind of thing. I remember the site being sorta brownish in color (background), if that helps at all.

I checked the sites using jquery list, but couldn't find it there.

Anyone know what site I might be fishin' for?

TIA,
Jack