Not sure why I didn't notice this one.
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/imagebox.html

Does it do that thing with the line down the middle in FF on Mac?

It probably would be a good idea to use the same html markup as the
Prototype version.  That way, you could replace the libraries and it would
work just the same.  Plug and play.

Wouldn't that be fantastic?  A website that specified markup for common
controls that each library would follow?

Glen