Hi

I have a table where I browse the records of the database. I
implemented a delete button in each row. When I press this button, I
send an ajax request to the server. If the response is ok, I need to
delete the row of the table that have the data I was deleted.

By example:

HTML Code:
=========

  [...]

Javascript Code:
===========

function deleteRow(iId, sRowId)
{
   jqRow = $("#" + sRowId);
  /* Change de color of row */
  jqRow.addClass("todelete");
  if (window.confirm("¿Desea borrar esta noticia?"))
  {
     /* Change de color again */
     jqRow.removeClass("todelete");
     jqRow.addClass("deleting");

     if (AJAX_RESPONSE_OK)
     {
        jqRow.fadeOut("slow", function()
        {
            jqRow.remove();
            window.alert("Record delete");

When the code is executed, in the table appears an empty space instead
of the row. If I not use the fadeOut effect, the row disappears
correctly.

Could you Help me?

Thanks in advance

Pablo