Ah ok I follow you now.

Ok I'm not certain this will work; I haven't tested it but give it a go and
see what you get.
From the jQuery selectors documentation:

Hide all Paragraph elements that contain a link:

 $("p[a]").hide();

So my guess at how to do what you want would be:

$("ol.ol1[li.correctchosen]");

If my understanding is correct, that will give you all <ol>s with class
'ol1' which contain an <li> of class 'correctchosen'.
Give it a shot and let us know the result!

--rob