It appears to be an honest mistake. I only see what you mention on
Google Groups, in my email client they are completely separate
threads, I wouldn't worry about it.

--John

On 6/5/07, dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael Haggerty changed my original post title, and hijacked for his
drupal announcement.
Why would you do that? It seems pretty hostile to me. I am trying to
learn something here.

/dennis