On 06/06/2007, at 3:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there a way to call the div containing the fade list code, only if
there is jquery support.
Obviously it wouldn't load if there was no js. The absolute
positioning and z-indexing sounds troublesome.
I try not to absolutely position anything normally.
ty
Thanks joel.

I guess you could use one of the Ajax functions to import the HTML of the list of images into whatever container you want it in, upon document ready. My ajax function knowledge is rusty, but something like:

$(document).ready(function() {
        $('.container').load('/path/to/htmlOfImageList.html', function(){
                $('.container').innerfade();

I'm not sure if you call innerfade on the ul or any containing element (haven't checked) but I'm sure you get the idea.

Joel.