Hi Jean,

I got the following information from Dan Switzer, it might help you. I
plan
to give his suggestions a try later on after work. Every bit of
knowledge
helps.

"Since you're replacing the DOM, the first thing you should do before
you
upgrade the DOM is probably remove the Drag/Drop zones using the
Destroy
methods: DroppableDestroy() and DraggableDestroy(). This step may not
be
necessary, but I'd imagine you'll run into memory leaks if you don't
do it.

To "reinitialize", just re-run the original Draggable() and
Droppable()
code. You should move this code outside of the $(document).ready()
function
into a custom function. Then you can run that function inside the
ready()
function and also call it after you've replaced the contents of the
DOM.

When you wipe the DOM, all the code that was originally initialized
by
Draggable/Droppable is lost."