Hi,

> i think what i really was after, was a small 'framework' that does the
> thing for me. i can include it everywhere i need/want and check a
> "isLoggedIn" or sth like that.

There can't be a framework that takes the burdon of secure programming from
the programmer. There are features of your programming language that keep you
from thinking of some security issues - there are no buffer overflows in PHP
programms, e.g. - but they can not keep everything from you, because that
would make PHP so restricted that noone would ever use it for serious
programming.

Christof