Joel,

Thank you! You are the Man!

I hadn't had a chance to check on this issue since my second post
yesterday, so I'm sorry you were replying to yourself. Thanks for
pointing out the issues with the CSS, too. I got so frustrated with my
poor JavaScript skills (lack thereof) that I totally overlooked that
part of the problem was with the H in sfHover.

Now it's working in Firefox, I've got to do some work to get IE on
board. I'll check out the CSS example on the Superfish page.

Thanks again for all your help. The Superfish plugin is great. By the
way, your Blush Tomatoes site is a work of art, incredible.

Jason Luther