Joel Birch wrote:

On 06/06/2007, at 6:37 AM, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
Your description at "What is it?" implies that the menu is able to degrade. When I turn off JS, I don't see any menu at all, I think that was the idea behind it.

Hi Jörn,

Just to be clear, Superfish is a plugin that enhances an existing pure CSS dropdown menu (the example is near the bottom of the page). Maybe you are thinking it is the table of contents menu that slides out of the side of the page on that demo page? If so, perhaps I should not have used that sliding menu in this case as it may confuse the issue. It's the only menu on that page that disappears when JavaScript is turned off so I think this is what is happening.
Oh, ok. You're right. I simply scanned over the page and just didn't get it. Its really distracting.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de