Hi Scott.

I agree and understand that you need something to look at, I have save the page source and uploaded it here: http://www.zlogic.co.za/jQuery/jQueryProblemIE.htm

If you have any suggestions based on viewing the code/source I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

kind regards
Angelo

Scott Sauyet wrote:

Angelo Zanetti wrote:
Its very difficult for me to give you a link because you have to unfortunately login to the system. Maybe I can expain clearly what the script does. [ ... ]

This is unlikely to be enough information to allow the community to
help.  It's difficult to help without a live example; it's next to
impossible without some code.

I'd suggest that you try to create a simplified version of the problem;
include the minimal markup, the least JQuery, and the least custom JS
that still shows the issue.  If you don't have a public place to post
it, contact me off-list, and I'll post it for you.

Almost certainly, one of two things will happen.  Most commonly, in the
process of this simplification you will find the answer yourself.  But
if not, you will have something small enough for the good people on this
mailing list to digest and offer constructive suggestions.

Good luck,

  -- Scott

Angelo Zanetti
Systems developer

*Telephone:* +27 (021) 469 1052
*Mobile:*       +27 (0) 72 441 3355
*Fax:*            +27 (0) 86 681 5885
*
Web:* http://www.zlogic.co.za
*E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>