I tried yesterday unsuccessfully to combine this menu:
http://cssplay.co.uk/menus/menufive.html

With a jquery drop down type thing for some of the items,
that is here:
http://webexpose.org/2006/12/28/jquery-pop-up-menu-tutorial/
Sorry the only demo for this is in the download, works great nothing
fancy.

The trouble is the CSSplay menu isn't coded as list items, and the
drop down type menu works on a list of menu items.
I probably should of began with the jquery version menu and converted
it to have the behaviors from the CSS menu I wanted. Might try that
today.
Would there be an easy way to convert the WebExpose menu to work on a
series of links that are not list items? I tried switching it from
LI's to A's in the code, but I'm clueless on the actual logic to code
this stuff.
The code for the jquery part looks like this:
var obj = null;

function checkHover() {
        if (obj) {
                obj.find('ul').fadeOut('fast');
        } //if
} //checkHover

$(document).ready(function() {
        $('#Nav > li').hover(function() {
                if (obj) {
                        obj.find('ul').fadeOut('fast');
                        obj = null;
                } //if

                $(this).find('ul').fadeIn('fast');
        }, function() {
                obj = $(this);
                setTimeout(
                        "checkHover()",
                        400);
And the HTML CODE: Link 1 has no pop over menu link 2 does:
        <ul id="Nav">
                <li>
                        Test 1
                </li>
                <li>
                        Test 2
                        <ul class="Menu">
                                <li>Sub element 3</li>

                                <li>Sub element 4</li>
                        </ul>
                </li>
        </ul>
I Hope the code shows up ok, I'm not sure how to post code in here?
Code Merger Monkey boy