From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tane
Piper
Sent: vendredi 8 juin 2007 15:44
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANNOUNCE: jqUploader plugin upgraded to v1.0

Yes.  I'm using CakePHP which is a rails-like MVC framework for PHP.
I'm using the standard save method in it, which works fine when used with a
normal HTML-based form.  Since my upload submit button is hidden, i'm assuming
the action of your plugin is a standard submit action?

In order, when I hit the submit button, a beforeSave method in the model does
all the image checks (such as mimetype, etc) then uploads is using normal PHP.
If this succeeds, the additional data that I enter on my form is inserted into
the DB.  It does seem to be failing before the image uploads, so I'm assuming
something with your plugin is incompatible with it.