From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: vendredi 8 juin 2007 16:35
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Can a ThickBox appear over the top of my Flash
content?

Actually, Adobe itself wasn't able to do this last time I checked. When CS3
came out, I looked at their announcement on adobe.com. They had a JavaScript
drop-down menu that was hidden by the Flash component on the page. It's like
Flash objects get z-index: gazillion or something.

Now, however, their menu seems to be working correctly, laying on top of the
Flash object.

Obviously they aren't using Thickbox, but I think the same issue is at work
there, namely getting other things to layer over Flash objects. You might be
able to glean some valuable info by looking at how they're handling it. Just
go to adobe.com and hover over any of the items in the top, horizontal menu.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com