You would need part of the interface Plugin.  Specifically "effects"
http://interface.eyecon.ro/docs/fx

Your current script says:

window.addEvent('domready', function(){
        var FxScrollTest = new Fx.Scroll(window, {duration: 300});
        $('go1').addEvent('click', function() {
                FxScrollTest.toElement('div1');

So I think the interface equivalent is:

$(document).ready(function(){
 $("go1").click( function() {
   $('#div1').ScrollToAnchors(500);");

I totally didnt test this, but it seems in the ballpark.  You probably don't
need to make 6 click events.  Just make 1 click event and add an expando
like

 $("a.allTheRightLinks").click( function() {
   var target = $(this).attr("target");
   $(target).ScrollToAnchors(500);");
 });

Or use the HREF or REL if you dont like expandos. Again, above is totally
untested, but the examples on the interface site should get you going.

Glen