I still trying to fix this.

It seems it´s a problem in IE6 when the image it is the first time the
image is going to be loaded; because if I load the image directly in
the browser, typing the URL in the address bar, and after this I go to
the thumbnail gallery and click on the thumb related to the image I
loaded, it works.

So, if I want to change the attribute src of an image, after the page
has been loaded, if the image is cached it works, but if not is like
IE6 doesn't wait to load it.

I hope this gives some clues to someone to orientate me.

Please help I don´t know what else to do.

Thanks in advanced again.