I'm working on a web form where a user can submit queries via ajax.
The results are returned in a table. What I need to do is allow the
user to select a row from the result table via a double-click (or
check box) and have the clicked row inserted into a second table. The
second table is in a separate form that when submitted will perform an
action on each row in table 2.

By performing multiple queries and selectively adding items to table
2, the end result is a data set that would be difficult to obtain from
a single query.

Are there any plugins that specifically help with dynamically
inserting rows into a table?

If not, what is the general jQuery strategy for dynamically inserting
table rows?

Thanks,

Brad