Really nice.

On the multi-tier-all-horizontal-example look at the right side of the second cell in the second row.
There is a 1px glitch (FF).

A nice thing would be support for highlighting arbitrary nodes (to indicate the current page of the website)

olivier

Joel Birch wrote:

Thanks!

Good point about the horizontal menus - I agree. I'll have a think about how best to achieve that. It might require some javascript alterations whereas these examples are achieved purely with CSS alterations to the original example.

Thanks for the feedback.

Joel.