I see, thanks for the clarification.  You won't need to Form Plugin to
achieve that.  In your original post you never said what exactly
wasn't working.  Is there an error?  Is there a response?  Setting the
enctype on the form should not matter at all to the ajax methods since
they will ignore that setting.

Mike