Its really nice even if you convinced me first that css is better for the job...
Anyway good to see how evolves the soon-best-menu-ever-possible.

Joel Birch wrote:

Hi all,

Due to overwhelming demand (well okay, two people) I have added another feature to the Superfish plugin that enables submenus to be open to show the path to the current page when the menu is in an idle state, ie. when the user is not hovering to reveal other submenus.

That did not sound overly simple, but the example should clear things up:
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/all-horizontal-example/

Thanks to Jörn and Saphire for throwing down the gauntlet. ;)

Feedback is priceless and always hugely appreciated.

Joel Birch.

P.S. If I am doing something horribly wrong regarding version numbers for these releases, please somebody let me know :)