From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Freeman
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:36 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Macrumors running live udpates of WWDC

Actually, since Safari was introduced 3.5 years ago and Apple ships around
5 million Macs/year now, 18 million Safari uses doesn't sound too far off.
What's really going to be interesting is Apple has just expanded Safari to two
new platforms, Windows and iPhone.

This should expand Safari market share dramatically.

--- Andy Matthews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have SERIOUS, SERIOUS doubts that there are 18 million people using
> Safari.
>
> I doubt there are that many people using Macs to be perfectly honest.
>
>   _____

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/