I have a mockup with working menus now:
http://70.133.227.118/version1Bsubs.htm  (temp link)
Sorry for not mentioning originally it was to be in the main
navigation.
Hover in the main menu over schools, service/support, job opps to see
pretty much the functionality I'm after.
This is supernote code for these menu's.
Innerfades doing a little news fade in the div just under the header,
and will also provide a slideshow.
Any ideas of supernote could benefit from jquery, it's working great
and was easy for a hack monkey like me to get working.
ty