Nice job, Karl.  It looks great!

I am using jquery.tooltip and would like to use cluetip. In tooltip
you can take the title and content from the title attribute using a
separator. It would be great if the cluetip options attribute and
titleAttribue also could take a function as parameters ex:
   $("a").cluetip({ titleAttribute: function(e)
{e.attr("title"); }  });   // e is a jquery pointer to the element

This feature could provide me with an option to implement what I need.

/Jens