Ah ok I'm afraid I can't help with that, I've never had need to do that sort
of thing.
Might this help: http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/drag.html

--rob

On 6/13/07, shr1975 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Rob,

I am using unordered lists that are sorted using the Interface plugin
(ver. 1.2).

The sorting works fine, but I also additionally want the user to be
able to drag and drop between two such sortable uls.

How can I achieve that?

athttp://code.google.com/p/jqmultiselects/implementsthe ability to move