On Jun 13, 9:45 pm, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> R.RajeshJebaAnbiahwrote:>    FWIW, it's no way related to the plugin, but I
> have patched CakePHP
> > to dump the validation rules in JSON <https://trac.cakephp.org/ticket/2359>;
> > I think, this will help to have only one rule.
>
> Thanks. With that it shouldn't be difficult to dump rules that work with
> the validation plugin.

   The idea was impressed by validation plugin. But, I found that the
validation rules of CakePHP differs to the one of validation plugin;
with the JSON dumping, it would be easier to achieve the same result
in jQuery.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/