For me:

IE6 sp2:

prototype 1.5.1    jQuery 1.1.2dev    MooTools 1.2dev     ext 1.1b1
cssQuery 2.02       dojo query
2587                 1679                     1816
859            2119                     884

FF2:
prototype 1.5.1    jQuery 1.1.2dev    MooTools 1.2dev     ext 1.1b1
cssQuery 2.02       dojo query
332                    1001                    239
361            1361                      349

My question is, why the huge difference in times for each browser?  Each ran
separately with no other programs running.