Sounds like he wants to GIVE hugs.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:24 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANNOUNCE: Speed Tests Feedback

Chris, well said, sounds like you need a hug now though :)

On 6/13/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Chris,

You definitely do a stellar job of talking up jQuery and I'm really
thankful for that. It makes my job as the jQuery Evangelism Lead that
much easier. I really appreciate your efforts.

As for stats, we currently have 2302 signed up on the list so its a nice
number of supporters!

Rey...

--

http://www.KenzoMedia.com