$(function(){ //shortcut for $(document).ready(){fn}
 $("#nav > li").hover(function(){
      $(this).addClass("over");
 }),function(){
      $(this).removeClass("over");
 })
});

2007/6/14, Charlie Concepcion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Ok I am new to this so here's my old code:

$(document).ready(function(){
$("#nav > li").mouseover(function(){
        $(this).addClass("over");})
.mouseout(function(){
        $(this).removeClass("over");});
});

I need that in hover version. I'm assuming it's supposed to be much
shorter.