The problem is caused by the fact that when you start dragging the TR
that is being dragged is taken out of its table and wrapped in a div
instead.  TR elements are only allowed to exist as a subordinate of a
table, thead or tbody element, and their behaviour outside of these
elements is undefuned.  Some browsers will display it, while some
won't.  As behaviour in these circumstances isn't defined, failure to
display the tr isn't really a bug.

I had a similar problem a while back and in the end I found the only
real option I had was to replace the table with a different data
structure (I used an ol) and then simulate the table cells by
subdividing each line with styled spans.