Sorry, damn gmail shortcut keys...

Could you post a live example of your script?

- jake

On 6/20/07, Jake McGraw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Couple of things:

1. Are you sure you want to use synchronous communication? From jQuery
documentation:

By default, all requests are sent asynchronous (e.g. this is set to
true by default). If you need synchronous requests, set this option to
false. Note that synchronous requests may temporarily lock the
browser, disabling any actions while the request is active.

2.