Hi guys, i was fiddling today with one of my newer projects, and i was
wondering how you guys organize things.

Right now i have this structure (all based on mainly website
development)

Customer name
--\ <website name>
------\ develop
----------\ Assets
----------\ Text
----------\ <subpage1>
----------\ <subpage2>
------\ final

This means, that i can have multiple websites under one customer, and
under each website i have a develop folder and a final folder. In the
final folder goes the final product, and i've made space in the
develop folder for each subpage.

The site itself (whether it is a flash site or a static site (= PSD
for design)) goes in the root of the develop folder. The stock
photography and other image related things go under the "Assets"
folder. The site's text goes under the Text folder. I create a
subdirectory in the develop folder for each page that needs some
specific items, such as Flash parts or even a custom Photoshop Job.

Well that is my current project structure, i would love to hear yours,
since i am unsure if mine is as good as it should be.... :)