thx. I'll look into that that some times.
My co-worker went with : http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/variable_dl.html
But its not a satisfiying code.
Since I'm trying to push suckerfish (superfish) as our default menu system,
I'd love to get around that issue.

On 6/21/07, Joel Birch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 22/06/2007, at 12:45 AM, Olivier Percebois-Garve wrote:
> I mean getting the width of each li's content and then to give that
> width to the li
>
> On 6/21/07, Olivier Percebois-Garve < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:could such behavior be scripited ?

I'm sure it could be scripted. Depending on the CSS that is in effect
before your script runs, you might wrap the contents of each li in a
div element, get the width of the div, then apply that width to the
parent li. You would still need to ensure that the menu still
degrades gracefully without the script though.

Joel.