Thanks for your effort but i'm sorry to say the fix didn't work for me. Because i'm working on an intranet site i can't show you the actual page but i made a similar one at http://icreate.be/jquery/test.php. I'm using the jqModal, tooltip and of course the masked input plugin.

I hope this can give you some insight.

David

Josh Bush schreef:
I'm getting there. I've released another revision to my Masked Input
Plugin for jQuery. I'm calling this release candidate 1 because this
is the feature set I wish to implement for v1.0 and I don't anticipate
any breaking API changes.

The following is a list of changes for this release.

    * Fixed a Safari issue where backspace deleted wrong characters
and messed up cursor position.
    * Fixed an issue where pre-filled input (value="something") was
deleted on focus.

Please check it out at: http://digitalbush.com/projects/masked-input-plugin
or on the new jQuery plugin repository at:
http://jquery.com/plugins/project/maskedinput

Thanks
Josh