By default, jEditable sends 2 parameters, the ID of the element being
edited, and the new value.
If you want to pass along additional data, you can add a parameter
called "submitdata" and give it a "hash" (key/value object) of
additional parameters. for example:

$(...).editable(url, {
...,
submitdata: {additionalParamName1: "additional param value 1",
additionParam2: value2}
});

As an aside, it looks like there's a bunch of new options in the SVN
version. What's holding up making a "release" of it? I didn't even
realize there was the SVN version, and it looks like it fixes some of
the issues that I've had to hack around.

--Erik