Wow, I'm probably going to leave a few of you scratching your heads,
as my backend is pretty rare. Easily less then 1,000 people use it.

OS: Windows XP Professional/2000 server
Editor: Dreamweaver for front end and Microsoft Visual FoxPro backend
Frontend: jQuery/Plain HTML. Firebug for debugging.
Backend: Visual Fox Pro and West Wind Web Connection on MS 2000/2003
server (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/) and (http://www.west-
wind.com/) respectively.
Hardware:
Server-Dell 1U server with Dual Core 2 Duo Procs, 4 GB RAM, 160GB
RAIDed HD.
Dev machine-Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB RAIDed HDs,  20 inch widescreen
and 17inch standard screen.