Hi,

I'm prototyping an application, trying to put a sortable and a droppable
together. Basically, the sortable has a bunch of list items which are
sortable, but I also have a droppable on the same page and contains a list
of droppable items, which themselves are NOT draggable or sortable. I want
to each droppable item to own some sortable items - this is sort of creating
one to many relationship between droppable and sortable items.

The sortable works great themselves, I also want to be able to drag the
sortable items to the droppable items, making them "belonging to that target
droppable", which works also great. Now since the the sortable item is
dropped to the target, I want the dragged sortable item *disappear* (fade
out) there, right on the droppable, not *revert* back to original location
of the sortable.

So I couldn't figure out how to disappear or hide a sortable item outside
the sortable panel ... If I stop "revert", the sortable item may be
everywhere, which is also not good.

Any help? Thanks,

Kiwoo