This is a stupid question, but I submitted a plug-in last week and it's yet
to show up in the list of plug-ins. What am I missing?

-Dan

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Lipka
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:31 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: New Plugin Repository Issue Queue

I made a feature request.  Is this how everyone should do it?
Is there further info you want on each ticket?
http://jquery.com/plugins/project/issues/jquerypluginswebsite?categories=fea
ture

Glen

On 6/25/07, Mike Hostetler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello All-

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback concerning the new jQuery
Plugins Repository.  I've been out of town for the last 3 weeks and
it's very encouraging reading up on all the feedback.

To ensure all of the feature requests and bug reports are not lost,
I've set up a jQuery Plugins Website project issue queue.  If you've
found a "rough edge" on the new site, please help me out and submit a
bug report to this queue.  I really appreciate it.

http://jquery.com/plugins/project/jquerypluginswebsite

For the future, I've added a note on the plugin site with the same
link.

Thanks!

Mike Hostetler