Surely you mean
  $('#response').fadeIn('slow');
not
 $('response').fadeIn('slow');

On 6/26/07, Massimiliano Marini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I've a form with 1 field and 1 textarea, for the textarea I'm using
tinyMCE.

I've included the scripts :

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-latest.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.form.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

This code is correct? Or tinyMCE must be initialized in another way
with jQuery?

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
  $('#formPub').ajaxForm({
    target: '#response',
    success: function(){
       $('response').fadeIn('slow');
</script>

 tinyMCE.init({
  mode : "exact",
  elements : "txt1",
  theme : "simple"
 });
</script>

It appears to works but not like I expect, I've a problem that make me
crazy: When I submit the form with the POST method only the field become
updated in my <div id="response"></div>, I must re-submit the form and
the content of the textarea appears.

I've omitted the code of the form, is a simple form with a field and
textarea, but if is necessary I post it.

Someone know why and can help me?

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com