Very nicely done. I especially like the menu version. You seem to have covered
all the bases on that one. On the regular accordion version, I think it would
be best if you could find a way to have auto-resize panels so that text from
a top panel does not overflow into the panel label of the one below it.

Great job!

--
Sapphire