From: "Dan G. Switzer, II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:50 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Fw: slide and radio button state

While I'm afraid I don't have a good answer for you, I've noticed this
behavior as well (specifically with the Interface Drag-n-Drop library.)

The odd part is when you inspect the HTML, the "checked" status is marked.
I've posted about this problem before, but just haven't been able to track
the issue down yet.

-Dan