From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Angelo Zanetti
Sent: mercredi 20 juin 2007 10:00
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] jQuery and confirm

Dear All.

I got a form and a link that has an onclick confirm:

image?');">Delete Image</a>

No matter if u choose ok or cancel (returns true or false) the link still
gets executed. Im assuming that JQuery is causing this irregularity. I have
the same code on normal HTML pages and it works 100%.

Any suggestions as to how to get this to work or where i might be going
wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Angelo

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.472 / Base de données virus: 269.9.1/854 - Date: 19/06/2007
13:12

Angelo Zanetti
Systems developer

*Telephone:* +27 (021) 552 9799
*Mobile:*       +27 (0) 72 441 3355
*Fax:*            +27 (0) 86 681 5885
*
Web:* http://www.zlogic.co.za
*E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>