Thanks Jan, I will take a look at it. To be honest, i was planning to dig
into your source code this weekend. Now that you have pointed me to the
exact functions that i need to de-code, i guess, you have saved me a lot of
time. Thank u very much.

-GTG

On 6/27/07, Jan Sorgalla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

On Jun 27, 2:24 am, "Ganeshji Marwaha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> brandon,
>
> no luck buddy... outerHeight returns the result that excludes the margin
> values of the element.
> i would like the width of the element including the margin values as
well...

you should check the dimension() and margin() functions in my
jcarousel plugin. They also handle a weird behaviour of marginRight in
Safari.

Jan